Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a regarding some of this reasons you really can have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something start thinking about.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you’ll find that no matter how do you get a patent good an insurance policy you may believe it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they will reject an example that they agree this would definately be profitable. Here are some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may now have a full-line of services not trying to add somewhat more.
2. Make use of this is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting vehicle first recognize their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your submission. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to be able to you decrease.)
6. Possess too many similar InventHelp New Products and that companies are flooded proper.
7. Your idea interests a minimal niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Your sales sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort with the aid of.
10. Goods has already been patented by someone else and they just don’t want to find out if they are around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better what is on the. This tells them you didn’t research your idea perfectly well and do not need a clue who your competition is in the industry.
12. You sent a machine that is strictly like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing compared to what isn’t too far off out a year later.
14. They already have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a significant. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones inventing.)
15. They have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down in accordance to that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype on youtube and possess a significant connected with hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, whenever they begin a quick browse your patent they identify that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly over the due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, and it was poorly written and doesn’t cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and InventHelp Stories designing around your patent is an easy task, as a result they should expect very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and doesn’t publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they just do not look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided about their line for that year together with following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. So do not want to consider the risk becoming the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are a few belonging to the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected with company. Really take time to yourself and understand your market, your put in that market and homework part different yourself as marketable as it can.